• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Brits in the Ozarks ? All British Show

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Brits in the Ozarks – All British Show

The Sixth Annual
"Brits in the Ozarks"
All-British Car & Cycle Show
Benefitting the ALS Association of Northwest Arkansas
Sponsored by:
British Iron Touring Club
of Northwest Arkansas
September 15, 2007, from 10:00 AM until 3:00 PM
at Agri Park, on the University of Arkansas Campus
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Link: http://www.britishironnwa.org/show07.html

JUST FYI I received this back from the organizer today:

Donna,
We set the classes a while back and the trophies have been ordered based o that. We will not be able to add a class at this point. However, you are still invited and we do promise a good event. Bring your Sunbeam friends.
Doug

SO if any Sunbeam show up we will be lumped in some other class not in our own, NOW YOU KNOW!

Donna
:D

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
:mad:That's what usually happends and then when a Tiger shows up, the Alpines don't have a chance. The show in Chattnooga used to be like that, but after while they put us in a Sunbeam class, then finelly they made an Alpine class and a Tiger class, and everyone is happy.:D
Alpine Bob

Tullamore

Donation Time
I have never seen a show have an Alpine class, only one show I go to do they have a Tiger class, there just isn't enough Sunbeams out there getting to the shows to warrant their own class.

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Good One!

I was thinking the same thing Steve ;) seems Mr Myers has 3 running Sunbeams so all he needs to do is find to 2 Pals/Buddies to drive them to a show while he drives his favorite, and he is guaranteed to bring home at least a first place trophy :D
Now for those of us that only have one Sunbeam this is a major problem, I will bring this up to my husband Jim that WE really need 2 more Sunbeams so he can drive one and I am sure my stepdaughter won't mind driving the other and the British shows will feel obligated to have a Sunbeam class, yes that is the new plan :p

Donna
:D