• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

BRITISH CAR DAY, DAYTON OHIO

65beam

Donation Time
AUGUST 10, EASTWOOD METRO PARK ,DAYTON OHIO. We usually have 15 to 20 Sunbeams so mark your calendar for this event.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Bob, If you can get some nice pictures and the owners names please send them to me..... Would like to get them include in our site

Thanks,

65beam

Donation Time
There are more photos. This site only allows us to load 10 photos. I'll get to them later.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Absolutely Beautiful ! Now for a couple PIC with the Boot and Bonnet closed :)

George Coleman

Gold Level Sponsor
Boy that Black Tiger with the gold strips has been around for ever!! I have photos of the car back in the 80s at a TEAE meet

65beam

Donation Time
George,
I'm thinking I first saw it at Indy which was 85? Tom and Jane drove it everywhere. He bought it from Tom and said he would keep it looking the same. He's done a lot of mods to the drive train but it still looks the same.