• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Bringing Parts ?

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hello Sunbeamers,
I'm looking for a few parts as follows NONE of these need to be perfect in fact I prefer parts that are experienced, but still serviceable, "p" style hose holders(for lack of a better term) under bonnet holds heater hoses etc. One or a pair of fog/driving light brackets suitable for a SV bumper mount type, back-up light brackets to fit Lucas rectangular style lights, most likely bumper mount also. Also looking for Wiley bolts that hold the tappet cover, and a few screws for the heater core cover that have the circle imprinted into the head, again the screws/bolts need to be usable.
See you at the invasion !

Tom j

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Tom
I have most of these experienced parts and will bring them with me....Eric

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Tom,
I'll have the parts you wanted from my parts car. Do you want the stainless trim for the windscreen also?

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Thanks, Bob. Give me a price with the trim and without, I really need the frame,but you make an offer I can't refuse and I wont.

Tom j

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Anybody able to brings these, for a Series V?

near side lower link (lower driver's side control arm)

straight sway bar

intact cubby surround (faded ok, just no chips or missing bits)

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
misc parts

I have the following in excess to inventory and can bring to the Invasion - if anyone is interested send a pm:

--syncro gearbox with OD
--performance header
--fine spline drive-shaft

65beam

Donation Time
parts

i am going to have a set of NOS chrome b post pivot brackets for series 1 & 2 alpine soft top frames for sale at the invasion if anyone is interested. also a new solex 32 PAIA carb for series 4. anybody need a soft top frame for a series 1?

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Todd,
I'll try to pull the cubby surround from my series V without breaking anything. I might have to bring the entire dash with me.

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Tom,
I'll bring the trim with me, we can haggle on cost later. How about the glass, it's got a wiper streak on the drivers side?

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
I've got a concours Series I windscreen frame. I've also got some seats in various conditions, with/without upholstery later models, and a set of Series II seats in white w/green pipeing.

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I'll be bringing a bunch of Series I / II parts - as much as I can fit into my Series 3.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
It looks like we are going to have a huge Sunbeam swapmeet at the Invasion!
Thats great because we have a large dedicated banquet room that will be ours for the event so lets fill it with Sunbeam parts. See you in 8 days. Eric

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
I have a complete late series front brake set up. Calipers are loaded with SS pistons, rotors are good, one measures .500, the other .455. Dust covers are in good shape, but need to be cleaned up. New hoses and spare set of pads. There is less than 50 miles on the rebuild. I'm asking $300. If anybody is interested, let me know and I'll bring them. If not, they stay at home.

Bill

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
As I've been stripping my Series V, and I just realized the interior panels in the trunk are original paper board (or what ever it's called) I'll bring the set along with other things to the Invasion. With a little TLC they will look good.:)

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Wasn't someone looking for a Cubbie Box plastic surround a while back, if so I have a complete one from my Series V, I also have the dash, and the cubbie box.:D

Series3Scott

Platinum Level Sponsor
Series I windshield / frame assembly

I wasn't planning on bringing this to the Invasion, but if I have a real buyer I'll bring a complete Series I windshield set-up. Nice original glass, good frame, good rubber. The whole assembly is ready to install on a Series I.

Anybody interested?

Series3Scott

Platinum Level Sponsor
Series 3 through V Tool Kit

I will also bring an original tool kit. The vinyl pouch is in great shape (no tears), and the tools are nice. It's missing the yellow plastic tire valve key and the largest wrench, but otherwise complete. Bring cash.

mikephillips

Donation Time
Bill, if you don't get a bite on the whole brake setup and would be willing to split it up, I'd be interested in the rotors to have a spare set. If not, that's ok.