• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

BIO Steven kirk

Alpine Addict

Platinum Donor
Platinum Level Sponsor
I am Steven Kirk and currently reside in Dallas Texas with my Fiancée Michelle McCall. I am originally from Nottingham England but have resided in the USA since 1994. I currently own two Sunbeams the first is a series 2 right hand drive car which I restored while living in England in 1990 and exported to the USA. My second Sunbeam is a series 5 which was sold in Dallas when new and I am the second owner. My interest in Rootes cars is not limited to Alpines I like all Rootes cars, Hillmans, Singers, Humbers and other Sunbeams particularity the Rapier.
I am the present club secretary and have organized the Dallas chapter of the SAOCA.
My views on the Sunbeam hobby are simple; it is a hobby and should be fun. Driving my Sunbeam always puts a silly grin on my face from ear to ear. I also met some great people through the Sunbeam hobby who are always prepared to offer assistance and help to others.
The website is the focal point of the club and the SAOCA website is excellent. I would like to develop the website further adding more information for both stock and modified owners. I also like the monthly stories and would like to continue these.
We need to keep these cars on the road drive them and have fun!!