• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Better

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
The last couple of weeks have not been what one would call,great.
It seems being Mr Everything takes its toll.
Finally we got out with one of the cars today. Took the Lister for a nice drive and stopped for a burger and fries. It was nice to get out
Seems things that should be taken care off are not getting done.
Some days I just don't feel like doing anything. Haven't done any car work for awhile.

Tomorrow is looking good

Oh well,that's my rant and thanks for listening

tony perrett

Gold Level Sponsor
Not really a rant, Chuck - only what many of us from '38 are feeling nowadays. So long as we wake up each morning we are still in with a chance. Carpe diem.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Me too!

But, I'm wide open with various projects.

Us guy's from the late '30's are amazing to me. Most have been thee and done that (in other words). Still going and doing that too:D

It is always nice to hear what you are doing, whether little or a lot.

Just "keep'em-on-the-road"

DanR

p.S. Just returned from a trip to Ks on a 22 hour non stop drive (gas and potty of course). Left at 8:am arrived at 8:am with 1 hr sleep in B'ham and that includes losing an hour in time change.

Rested for a few hours, worked at catching up on some very very important things (Alpines stuff). them off to NC for a few hours. Back home now!

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
Dan,

You drove Non stop Greenwood to KS? In your Alpine? Any co-pilot?

I've driven my Alpine alone with brief stops from Cape Cod to Cleveland. And one overnight stop Denver to Cleveland, but you may have me beat.

Chuck, Did Ollie go with you for burger and fries?

Tom

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Dan,

Chuck, Did Ollie go with you for burger and fries?

Tom

Hi Tom
Yes indeed Ollie went for the burger and fries.
She still has problems after her spinal surgery a couple of years back.
We always do a drive together. What other way could there be.
She doesn't go,to,any car shows. Actually only been to one this year.
Hope all is well with you and family.

Isn't it about time to make a trip this way.? Does not look like any big trips for us anymore.

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Like 2 times in 2 weeks we got out
Took the 62 for a nice long ride
Both cars are running sweet
Might get to,a club event on Saturday.