• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Best states for car enthusiasts

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor

Not sure how meaningful the criteria are that were used, but the bottom line is Delaware is #1. If you ain't first, you're last. :)

Mike

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
best states or provinces, country etc, in my opinion would be the ones that have Sunbeam owners.
Anything else is superfluous.
Bob

Toyanvil

Gold Level Sponsor
That maybe right for Chrysler owners, but a joke for everyone else. How did California not make the top ten? Where I live in California I have 5 racetracks within an hour or so drive, more car clubs then I can count, I can drive my Sunbeam year round without the hard top and cars don't rust here like most places.

alpine_64

Donation Time
That maybe right for Chrysler owners, but a joke for everyone else. How did California not make the top ten? Where I live in California I have 5 racetracks within an hour or so drive, more car clubs then I can count, I can drive my Sunbeam year round without the hard top and cars don't rust here like most places.
Yeah but you can't use the deadly chemical chrome and paints.....
But you can send your stuff to states where you can to be done...

spmdr

Diamond Level Sponsor
Cost of operation (including resto) should be factored in also.

CA would take a big hit there.

DW

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
An anonymous filler piece on a "Chrysler" vehicle financing website owned by a Spanish financial group.

Consider the source.