• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Best Repair Manual

911tr8r

Gold Level Sponsor
I have looked at both Am and Ebay. There were some links on forums but they were broken. At this point I will take any decent manual that includes 1967 Series V . Thanks in advance. 2.8L conversion with 5spd.

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
Last edited:

RootesRooter

Donation Time
WSM 145 for the garage. But in the trunk I like the Kenneth Ball / Autobooks Minx 65-67 manual, #930, which includes SV Alpine. Also available by AutoPress Ltd.

Last edited:

JackSun

Diamond Level Sponsor
I’ve always had success finding manuals & books using : books4cars.com and / or ABE books .com
books4cars are good reproductions & ABE books is a booksellers resale site ….. have gotten some hard to
find originals from ABE postings on different Marques from U K booksellers .

RootesRooter

Donation Time
I like books4cars.com and am fortunate they're only a 1/2-hour drive from me. They can sometimes be a little pricey. The Autobooks Minx 66-67 manual lists for $49.95 there. A little searching elsewhere will find it for $19.95.

JackSun

Diamond Level Sponsor
Suppose it’s all relative . When I rescued the Alpine from a Texas barn , I had nothing , nor any familiarity with
Alpines , only a 50+ year desire to own one . Eight years ago , books 4 cars was the only place I found with a
reproduced S V , WSM & an owners manual ….when one has nothing & wants reference & guidance I suppose
the cost is in direct proportion to the need . At that same time , in the throes of restoring 2 late 60’s Jags , ABE
books & a couple of their U K sellers rescued me for owners manuals & materials .….the new Jag caretakers
were thrilled to have them when they adopted the cars .

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
I have looked at both Am and Ebay. There were some links on forums but they were broken. At this point I will take any decent manual that includes 1967 Series V . Thanks in advance. 2.8L conversion with 5spd.
If you want a hard copy pm me.