• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Back Brake Binds going backward -- sometimes

chard

Donation Time
My auto adjusters (SV) seem to do sweet nothing. But I can reach them with a flat bladed screw-driver through a small hole in the drum to adjust manually.

greenbean

Donation Time
Took the rear brakes apart today and the right rear shoes were wet with brake fluid and one was crumbling/coming apart (you were right mikephillips) and the wheel cylinder was leaking. So I ordered new shoes (for both sides) and a new wheel cylinder and got the drums turned (yes they were still in tolerance) and I will put it all back together next weekend. Thanks for all your help guys, you were all great:):):).