• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Auction

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
So I went to a fRm auction yesterday mostly because there was a 61 alpine plus partsand a rebuilt motor. The car has sat for over 10 years and the body was bad. No gaps at the door edge. Underneath was bad. There was a huge amount of parts that would be part of the deal including an extra top. Also a 62 and 63 were included. Evidently they were shells and even worse then the 61.
I was prepared to bid what I thought was decent. There were 3 bidders who wanted the car and my bid was $1500 short. I did not see any of them looking under the car so I think they might be surprised.
Anyway I Sure did not have room for all of this

Last edited: