• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Atlanta chapter needed

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
Folks - biggest Brit car show in Georgia is this weekend but I have heard zero from other 'beamers in Georgia - we need to form an Atlanta area chapter to focus on getting Sunbeams to these events.

See you there - if you are going...

??

Annual British Motorcar Day at Berry College, Rome, Georgia Annual British Motorcar Day at Berry College, Rome, Georgia

http://www.atlantabritishmotorcarday.com/

http://www.dejavuatlanta.com/atlanta...ontgraphic.jpg

Make plans now to attend The TWENTY- SEVENTH Annual British Motorcar Day at Berry College
Rome, Georgia
May 15th, 2010!​

britbeam

Donation Time
Due to prior plans I wont be at the British Motorcar day and at this point the Alpine is still going back together. Hope to see all of you next time.
Dwain V6 Krazy

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
I'll be there. Plan to pick up the red Alpine on the way to Rome around noon Friday. See all y'all Saturday. :)

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
The show was super! The sky threatened rain but the cars came anyway.

The Berry Collage campus is huge and almost all green-space with the show being held each year in a beautiful field. It's quite a sight to see :) I don't know the total cars present but perhaps a few hundred, divided by Marque.

In the Sunbeam Section we had a small but quality showing of later Alpines plus a couple of perfect Minxes and several Tigers, including a very original Tiger II still in factory paint.

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
There were over 400 cars yesterday. The two Minx's were one red and one white, the 4 Tigers were all red, and the three Alpines, 2 were red and then there was the "Airpine". You could call it red or green, or black, or, well all you all know what colors it is. How about that for grammer? Of the Alpines, one was from Atlanta, one was from Marietta and one was from Warner Robins, where were all the Sunbeams???:)

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Unfortunately, as I said before I had a previous commitment that I couldn't get out of, but on top of that the Gas Company decided I needed to move the meter and they are only responsible for the supply to the meter if I want gas into the house that's MY problem..... other that that I would rather have been at Berry College. I'd also really like to attend the Greenville show but that ones not in the cards either. Heading to South Flordia...
So that's why I didn't show up. :mad:

britbeam

Donation Time
Well there are many things in Life I enjoy one of them is British cars and the list goes on. This time a prior commitment found me camped out next to small trout stream in the Nantahala Wilderness after a 5 mile hike in to it with another 6 down from Standing Indian mountain the next day. Sometimes I need solitude and it was great. Just put the Alpine back on the floor and hopefully later today will slip the new distributor . If everything else is good she should be running.I Did miss you guys but the turnout kinda reminded me of the years when the show at Townsend had so few Sunbeams the judge didnt want to allow a class for them. We cant always be there but glad some can.
Enjoy all Life has for you
Dwain V6 Krazy

britbeam

Donation Time
The show was super! The sky threatened rain but the cars came anyway.

The Berry Collage campus is huge and almost all green-space with the show being held each year in a beautiful field. It's quite a sight to see :) I don't know the total cars present but perhaps a few hundred, divided by Marque.

In the Sunbeam Section we had a small but quality showing of later Alpines plus a couple of perfect Minxes and several Tigers, including a very original Tiger II still in factory paint.

Allan I like your paint job. It just says fun and Good Times. I remember coming back from the Invasion and seeing you run at speed down the Interstate. Twice we met up on the road. I think you need to take detailed pictures so you can repaint it the same. I like the fact that you have put your time and money spent on building a dependable "Alpine Runner".
Drive on my friend
Dwain V6 Krazy