• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Atlanta Brit Car Day 2016

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Topsey Turvey World

I love the fact the attraction to the show has to pay. Everybody else gets in free. Can you image the Rolling Stones paying a couple of million in order to put on a concert? Says volumes about the intelligence of car owners and the importance of winning a $10 trophy.

Bill

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I love the fact the attraction to the show has to pay. Everybody else gets in free. Can you image the Rolling Stones paying a couple of million in order to put on a concert? Says volumes about the intelligence of car owners and the importance of winning a $10 trophy.

Bill

As a matter of fact, Bill, this particular show doesn't do a $10 trophy. Or any prizes whatsoever (unless you win the valve cover race, I believe). Or any goodie bags. Or any food trucks. Or any anything. You're paying for a parking space (One that's a mile from the nearest restaurant).

Ok, maybe not any anything. Last year there was a high school jazz band playing. That had to be worth at least half the entry fee. ;0)

Alpine66

Donation Time

Bill

Hahaha! You make an excellent point Bill. I might enter my devil spawned 'pine that has 0 chance of winning anything anyway.
I like ogling all the awesome cars and meeting fellow enthusiasts

Alpine66

Donation Time
As a matter of fact, Bill, this particular show doesn't do a $10 trophy. Or any prizes whatsoever (unless you win the valve cover race, I believe). Or any goodie bags. Or any food trucks. Or any anything. You're paying for a parking space (One that's a mile from the nearest restaurant).

Ok, maybe not any anything. Last year there was a high school jazz band playing. That had to be worth at least half the entry fee. ;0)

I'll bring some lunch for the both of us Greg lol