• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Atlanta Area Rain or Shine

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Weather can't stop us ! Well some of us... Get together is still on..(too late I'm committed) we may need to adjust the program a bit...

Eats around 4 pm. Lots of parking and I've got tarps if we need 'em..
Come on by.. even if you don't bring your Sunbeam (bring some pic's)

See you on Saturday !!

Tom j

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Excellent ! You must have the "all weather" option. Mine leaks when it's parked in the rain.
See you all latter.
Tom j
construction delays on the connector going through town, might want to take 285 around.

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey guys and gals,

How did the Sunbeam meet go yesterday? Eric and I were participating with our local British Car club as we joined with several other car clubs in our area for a small get together. We wish we could have been there and look forward to hearing about it and some pictures!!

Cheers,
Todd

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hey Folks, Thanks to all that attended our Atlanta Area get together, we had six cars for the drive (but only took 5 ) and had one waiting when we returned. Wow ! 7 Alpines.
The weather turned out to be just right, except the last 5 miles ( major thunderstorm, and down pour) and after a traffic congested start had a great ride up to Amicaola Falls in NW GA. Nice ! Even happened across a car show(American/Hot Rod) in Dawsonville, which we stopped and walked through, they had some beauties ! Got back to Lilburn, and dried out a bit..chowed down on pecan smoked ribs, with all the sides, had a couple cold ones, and made some plans for the upcoming shows. As of now looks like we're going to have a good size caravan to the Invasion :)
And a good turn out for the SOS.
We had lots of cameras, so lets see some other pictures ..
Tom j

Last edited:

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
Here's one that I snapped through the windscreen...

Let me add that we had some fun! Great 'beams, great food!

Allan