• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Atlanta Area Come join in

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
It's that time again, This show in Old Town Norcross, has turned into one of the largest British motor shows in the area.
Sunbeam/Rootes has had 5 maybe 6 at best attending. I'd like to propose a car show / cookout day, Go to the show then back to my place (less than 5 miles) for some slow cooked BBQ .
Any interest ?

Here's the link
http://www.atlantabritishcarfayre.com/

Tom j

sd_pace

Donation Time
this is a great show ... and some of the best fish n' chips I ever had... but doesnt hold a candle to Toms smoked BBQ... Yummmm:D

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
two weeks

Just 2 weeks till the Old Town Norcross British Car Fayre. This show has been growing every year, too bad the Sunbeam participation has not. After the show we're coming back to the house(5 miles) for some BBQ and tire kicking.
Any one else care to join in ?

Tom j

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Sounds like fun. Would enjoy meeting TheBeamers that show.

I'll be on my way to Tx and Ks and willhave passed through Ga on the 26th or 26th.

Thanks, for the invite. Hope you have a great turn-out.

Stephen

Silver Level Sponsor
Hi Tom
Going to see if I can adjust my schedule, wish i knew sooner. I'll be in touch where is a good place to stay ?

Stephen

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Great, Allan which car are you driving?
Any body else ? Nice early show to get going for the fall driving season.

Tom j

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
Hi Tom,

Probably will drive the Tiger this time.

I also sent your notice to a couple of Tiger guys who may attend but I'd think they would contact you if they do plan to attend.

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Eleven days till the Old Town Norcross British Car Fayre, we've got 5-7 Sunbeams ,sure would be nice to "find " a few more and make it an even 10, After the show we're heading to the ranch for some Sunbeam chatter and good old southern BBQ with all the extras. How 'bout you guys in South Carolina ? This show gets bigger every year and looks to be an invasion target in the future.

Come on down ,up, or over !

Tom j

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
Eleven days till the Old Town Norcross British Car Fayre, we've got 5-7 Sunbeams ,sure would be nice to "find " a few more and make it an even 10, After the show we're heading to the ranch for some Sunbeam chatter and good old southern BBQ with all the extras. How 'bout you guys in South Carolina ? This show gets bigger every year and looks to be an invasion target in the future.

Come on down ,up, or over !

Tom j

Bill Bulpitt is bringing both his Sunbeams (Mk1a and Mk 2 Tigers) and John Keneally is bringing his concours Mk 2 Tiger.

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Is there any chance that Dwain's coming too? I've been dying to see his conversion again since the Invasion in 2012.

Tom, I plan on bringing something, whatever I can keep in the back of the car during the show. A couple of bag of chips, some beans (with appropriate doctoring ingredients, of course).

sd_pace

Donation Time
This might be a good opportunity to have a chapter meeting... we havent had one in a long time...
SP

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Hi Todd,
Could you broadcast the following to the members regarding the Atlanta British Car Fayre coming up on September 7 in Norcross, GA.

Everyone,

As a reminder, the annual Atlanta British Car Fayre is coming up on September 7 so please make sure you make plans to attend this great event. Norcross has renovated downtown and it really looks wonderful. The most exciting news is Holcomb Bridge has been closed to through traffic for this event and we have now have the whole main street to show off the cars. No cars will be parked in the park across the railroad tracks. Because of this change, it is really helpful to have as many cars pre-registered if possible for planning purposes. You can register at www.atlantabritishcarfayre.com

New for this year is a streamline entry process where we will have two lines for registered and not registered. The pre-registered cars will receive an envelope at check-in and proceed directly to parking. You may enter either from the east or west on Holcomb Bridge Road; however, we ask you to enter from the east if possible as this is the primary registration area.

Also, there is a drawing for the featured Marque for 2014 at 12 noon at the pre-registration desk so make plans for a club representative to be there.
We look forward to seeing you there. Motor on!
Cheers
Brad Braswell
Atlanta British Car Fayre