• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Are these original

dmich2

Donation Time
Found these nearby. Are they original, yes I know options like this were dealer installed. I believe the radio isn't working. Any idea what it costs to have that repaired??

Thanks,
Dennis

sunbeam console.jpg sunbeam radio.jpg

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Not sure about the radio, but my SV had the same radio bracket installed when I got it. I believe they were a common dealer-installed option, but not factory. I stupidly threw it away before I learned not to throw anything away.

dmich2

Donation Time
Items are still available on Wilmington, NC craigslist. I've never seen one like this but as you indicated, these sorts of options were dealer installed, and I was wondering if this might be one offered. The curve looks different for a Sunbeam tunnel to me. But, hey , what do I know. I learn something almost everyday from this forum.

Dennis

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Hi Dennis, if you tell me the make and model of the radio (better picture from front on) I can tell you if it was one of the original models used in the Alpine.