• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Anyone near Maryland?

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
I have been contacted by a lady in Maryland who has inherited a Series V. The car needs work but looks basically all there. She is unsure whether she will want to restore it and use it or sell it. I am in the UK so not a lot of help to her. Is anyone near to her who might be able to give her some advice, perhaps see the car and check it over for her?

Tim R

watisit

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Tim, I'm a Brummie living in Baltimore MD. Maryland is a good sized state, Depends on where she is located? I can PM you my contact details if that helps and its her call then. Cheers Jason

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
Hi Jason,

Yes please PM me your details and I will pass them on to her.

Tim R

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
Maryland is a good sized state,
Cheers Jason
Only compared to other tiny northeastern states can Maryland be described as good sized. Now granted, it does have an inconvenient body of water running through the middle of it.

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
Only compared to other tiny northeastern states can Maryland be described as good sized. Now granted, it does have an inconvenient body of water running through the middle of it.

This! Of the 11 states where I have lived, Maryland is by far the smallest in area and over 20% is water. The state motto should be "You can't get there from here."