• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Any Sunbeam owners in Singapore ?

Jeff Howarth

Donation Time
I am here for a few days, is anyone on here form Singapore?

I seem to recall sending some parts out to an owner here a few years ago.

Let me know.

Jeff

alpine_64

Donation Time
jeff,,

I know of 4 alpien sin Sg.. and a few in Malaysia.. Neam Butt (IIRC was his name) had a SII in SG. I htink i have his email.. will try and send you his details if i can dig them up.

Jeff Howarth

Donation Time
Thanks Michael.

I am in touch with Dharma in KL who rebuilds Alpines - I saw him last week. If you look at Krishnan Autocraft on facebook you sill see the car they rebuilt, then cut in half to get up to a bar in KL !

alpine_64

Donation Time
Thanks Michael.

I am in touch with Dharma in KL who rebuilds Alpines - I saw him last week. If you look at Krishnan Autocraft on facebook you sill see the car they rebuilt, then cut in half to get up to a bar in KL !

jeff trying to find the cntact details.. havent found yet.. but looking..