• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Any Imp owners in the club?

jack Bacon

Donation Time
Hi Vic,

Yes, I did see the three Imps on Ebay and thought they were too high. I did find a restored Imp out East but always looking for other Imps.

Jack

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Jack - have you visted the TEAE webpage? There are a couple of Imp owners over there.

redminitinny

Donation Time
Hello Jack,

I've been on this forum for a short time but have owned a 1964 Sunbeam SIV GT in the past. I recently found and purchased a 1965 Sunbeam Imp in Seattle and know for a fact that he (Alan Peterson) has another one for sale as well. Send me a PM and will give you contact info if you're still looking for one.

Steve

jack Bacon

Donation Time
Hi Steve,

Send me your email address so we Imp owners can stay in touch. Looks like Alan is selling his vintage racing Imp and on Bringa trailer.com the price was $20,000! I found my Imp in Tennessee and it was delivered right at the start at Super Bowl.

Jack

Attachments

• IMP3.jpg
    IMP3.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 25

redminitinny

Donation Time
Hey Jack!

Email: redminitinny@gmail.com

I'm picking mine up at the end of the month its a 1966 Mk2 Polar White Deluxe original unrestored, should be fun. I've owned Mk1 Minis for the last 30yrs and always wanted one of these. Also, I've reconnected with my old series IV Alpine GT which will be picking up as well to restore.
Yours is a very, very nice car!

Steve

Hillman

Gold Level Sponsor
I know it's an old thread but I got one a year ago and a friend just bought one. Any good parts suppliers?

Al