• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Another Venezia now in the USA!

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
Just happen to stumble on this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1964-Sunbeam-Coupe/223697799042?hash=item34156d8782:g:ESYAAOSwittdnQIF

For a real project, this might be a good project! It really should get a new life.
I sold this car in pretty sad shape 4 years ago. Now ir runs and has some paint. Everything is there, except the front bumper, but somebody in Austrelia remade one,, it can be done. If somebody wants to know send me a pm . At one time I had three of these.
Robert

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
If a Rover is the poor man's Rolls Royce is this the poor man's Rover :)

Was it a factory red car ?

Last edited:

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Robert I thought you knew the rest of the story about this car! Is this the same one shown at the banner at the top of each forum page here when you were pushing it on a trailer?
Eric

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
Eric, NO, NO that's mine going to the paint shop, now the golden one! But your Tiger is on there!

IMG_0284 (3).JPG You see Steve pushing behind there.