• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

And just what is salvagable

alpine_64

Donation Time
What kind of mutt is it?

Did you guys notice the SII windscreen?

It has the correct late series windscreen frame on it, you can see the missing stainless lower piece on the front. You can also see the rain gutters.

It's just missing the 1/4 windows.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
RootesR.... In My first look glance I thought the same as you....

DanR

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
Sorry Guys ... but in my case ..having it shipped out west and especially the hard looks from the little woman when it showed up, let alone having to sleep out wit' da dog 'cause of it just wouldn't be worth the small amount of $$'s that may be gleaned from that rolling rust bucket.:D .... the strap holding the windshield on might say that the frame is shot as well. Just my two bit's worth!

..... David