• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine registry

1fineAlpine

Gold Level Sponsor
Hi guys, I went ahead and registered my Alpine around a week-week and a half ago, and it still isn't showing up in the registry. Did I goof up and need to do it again, or does it go through to the administrator and has to get approved first?

Thanks! -Kyle

1fineAlpine

Gold Level Sponsor
Registry

I just stumbled apon an existing thread where another member was discussing this as well and some of the answers were that officers were changing and getting used to stuff, so I guess ill just sit back and see what happens with a little time?

Thanks! -Kyle

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Ken Ellis is our current Registry Curator, but I just realized I haven't heard from him in some time. The registry form goes into a database but we hand add the entries into the list we display. It looks like we haven't made the updates in some time. We'll have to get those uploaded.