• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine Parts List - Missing Pages

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
The Alpine Parts List that we have on the SAOCA web site is missing some pages. I am working on adding the missing pages and am down to needing just two pages. The two pages missing are pages 1 & 2 from the Amendment #16. A version of the two missing pages are in the attached PDF.

I'm looking for someone who has these pages, can scan them at 400 dpi (black & white preferred, but not required), and email them to me. Plan B would be to send the pages to me via postal mail and I can scan the pages and then return them.

Thanks,
Mike

Attachments

• SAOCA Parts Manual missing pages v2.pdf
    549.5 KB · Views: 26

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
Bill Blue and I have completed the updates to the Alpine Parts List manual and Greggers has made it available on the SAOCA site.
The updates consist of:
  • Added 30 missing pages.
  • Removed one duplicate page
  • Reordered the pages that were out of order
  • Rotated the subset of Plates that are easier to view as landscape orientation. Some of the plates were already rotated to be landscape, but others were not.
The updated version is available from the Original Tech Manuals page: http://sunbeamalpine.org/original-tech-manuals/
A direct link to the Parts List document is: http://sunbeamalpine.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Alpine-parts-manual-SI-SV-searchable-v2.pdf

If you have a local copy of the Parts List manual, consider downloading an updated copy.

Mike