• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine on Top Gear - UK

Mike O'D

Gold Level Sponsor
They were doing a James Bond cars segment. Beautiful car - bashed a little for having only 80 hp.

alpine_64

Donation Time
index.php
Found it:.
https://forum.sunbeamalpine.org/index.php?media/top-gear-007-alpine.4392/full

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
The show in question is available on:

Netflix as Top Gear BBC, Season 30, Episode 2

Amazon Prime as Top Gear UK, Season 30, Episode 2 for $2.99

Top Gear BBC / UK was available on MotorTrendOnDemand.com (subscription) for a long time, but it was dropped about 4 months ago.

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
I watched this episode on HBO-Max. I think the show lost something; not having the original crew.

alpine_64

Donation Time
Definitely! While the new hosts do all they can they're just not anywhere near the original cast.
It doesnt help that the original crew started doign their show again...

TG has had a few new casts... I like Harris on his old YouTube channel and on the reviews... But when they are all together....no... And as for a cricketer who just seems to ride off his sporting notoriety... Meh....