• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine on ebay thats a factory OD chassis number

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
Nice find , Jeff, But just FYI, it's located in Michigan, between AnnArbor and Flint.

Tom

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
Plus, it's rust-free except for the rust.
And, the rust on the panels.

"Colorado car = rust free- no bondo - no hole panels
Floors rusted out"

alpine_64

Donation Time
"I had a lead on a rust bucket Tiger and thought I would use the mint looking panels for replacements, the Tiger disappeared so I never got to use the parts."

Imagine how bad the Tiger must have been if this car has the "mint" panels :eek:

RootesRooter

Donation Time
The owner doesn't sound Alpine conversant. If I were close I'd take a look just to see if its really a 4-speed and not the original OD shown on the VIN plate. And frankly, floors rust out on a lot of Alpines without the rest of the body going to pot. This one appears to have usable panels.