• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine in NCSL poster

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Ahh yes. the good ol shot of an Alpine being driven down the road with the passengers arms in the air. My wife rides like that all the time.

Good to see. It seems the Alpine is a popular choice for such things. Good looking, obviously a sporty car and 99.9% of the population has no idea what it is. That way they don't piss off the Ford crowd by showing a Chevy and vice versa. A very Politically Correct car!

Bill

RootesRooter

Donation Time
I think that particular one was used in a Wells Fargo Bank ad last June, including large lobby display posters. My local branch told me beforehand they were under orders to destroy all the ad materials at the end of the campaign. The day I got back from SUNI VI I stopped by the branch, armed with a $20 to slip under the table to hopefully get one of the posters, but they had sent them to recycling ONE HOUR before I got there!

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
I also went to a branch they told me they recycle all the adverts and that there was no way to get one , even went through the drive up in my green Alpine , they loved the car but would not part with one of the posters. Guess I don't have a very good relationship with my banker. :(

Tom j

moonstone SIV

Donation Time
You can use this one, not quite as arty but more recent......

2012.....? Not quite as recent as I first thought..........

Attachments

• DSC01989 (Small) (Custom) (Custom).JPG
    DSC01989 (Small) (Custom) (Custom).JPG
    92 KB · Views: 13
Last edited: