1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

Alpine and Tiger Parts for Sale

Discussion in 'Alpine Cars and Parts For Sale' started by oldfordracer, Apr 8, 2014.

1. oldfordracer

oldfordracer Donation Time

I have sold both my Tiger and Alpine. I have a large amount of parts I wish to sell. I have a correct Ford top loader, 4 speed with Hurst Shifter, a steel hard top, doors, fender, lots of body and suspension parts, rims (including racing rims, mag, and stock), gas tanks, gauges, tiger valve covers, 1700cc Alpine engine and trans.--plus most anything you can think of.

I would like to sell everything as a lot; however, I realize this may not be possible. Please message me and we can discuss individual needs.

2. Alpine Addict

Alpine Addict Platinum Donor Platinum Level Sponsor

Where are you located?

3. oldfordracer

Southeastern Illinois apoximately 4.5 hours south of Chicago

4. oldfordracer

Southeastern Illinois 4.5 hours south of Chicago

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  5. Rodsalpine

Rodsalpine Donation Time

Looking for a Passenger side front fender, do you have one?

6. jessieherrera

jessieherrera Donation Time

Parts

Hello,
    Do you have any series 5 upper and lower driver's side A arms and spindle?:)
    Thanks.
    Jessie

7. pcmenten

pcmenten Donation Time

Hubs needed

I need two hubs and one brake rotor.

Last edited: May 7, 2014
  8. P. Scofield

P. Scofield Bronze Level Sponsor

Old Ford,
    I am in the Ann Arbor MI area for the next day or so. Any chance you are aroud this area? I could come over and pick up a couple bits I am looking for from you.
    I flying so I can't take anything large.

Paul

9. Jay Laifman

Jay Laifman Gold Level Sponsor

Are any of your mags American Racing? I'm looking for another.

Jay

10. PROCRAFT

PROCRAFT Donation Time

parts

Old Ford Sent you a PM!

11. 12bhumble

12bhumble Donation Time

Interested in a Hard Top 62 SeriesII

Hello and Good day, I am hoping you have a hard top that will work with my 62 series II Alpine. Do you and if so how much would you like for it. Thanks Bruce

12. jessieherrera

jessieherrera Donation Time

Sunbeam parts

Hello,
    Would you have or do you know where I could get series 5 front parking lamps complete? I have a 67 Alpine. Thank you.

13. jbarnes67

jbarnes67 Donation Time

Looking for gauges

Hi,
    I'm working on my tiger and looking for gauges. Tach, speedo, oil, clock, and temp. they don't have to be in working order. Just need to be complete and rebuildable .

I am located in N. TN.

Sincerely,
    James Barnes