• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Aftermarket Clock adaptor

phyrman

SAOCA Secretary
Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi all. So if you are utilizing after-market gauges, finding a clock (or other gauge) that fits the 2 3/8" hole is impossible!
So I made an adaptor that will allow fitting the clock (or other gauge) into the clock hole.
Aluminum and can be painted, polished or whatever.
I can do a run of these, but I wont do the finish that maybe required.

Below are pics of the test part and is unfinished

bruce

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    1,004.2 KB · Views: 35
  • image1 copy.jpeg
    image1 copy.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 33

spmdr

Diamond Level Sponsor
Bruce, That Dash looks fun, to make and look at, However....

With that 10,000 RPM Tach, you don't need a Clock, .....You need a Stop Watch.... :)

DW

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
I am looking at cannibalizing a clock blanking plate. Depending on how that looks, I may come back an revisit your option. BTW, I still smile every time I walk in the garage and see that egg crate grill.

phyrman

SAOCA Secretary
Diamond Level Sponsor
I am looking at cannibalizing a clock blanking plate. Depending on how that looks, I may come back an revisit your option. BTW, I still smile every time I walk in the garage and see that egg crate grill.
Glad to hear!
send a pic

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
Too late for me, I bought an Auto Meter clock, but of course it does not fit the larger clock opening.