• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Adjusting Door Glass

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor
The reason I was asking if you were doing more than one top is I have both Hard Top and soft tops for my '67 SV. I adjusted the windows to fit my Hard Top first then went to the soft. I did make some minor adjustments for better fitting of the soft top, then went back to the Hard Top for and corrections.
After a lot of adjustments I was finally satisfied. As for the how to "make the adjustments" I am looking for the details I found from the UK Sunbeam Alpine Club. I'll send as soon as I can find them.
Mean while, there are some small bolts in the bottom of the doors that are used for making the adjustments (8mm heads if I remember correctly). If you haven't cleaned and applied WD40 be careful and not strip them due to rust.
Send me your E-mail and I’ll send you some PIC’s. Maybe someone here of the Forum will add some instructions before I get back to you,
DanR