• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Adding an Album to my Albums in Gallery

twautomotive

Donation Time
Could someone please explain how I can add a new album to my albums? I seem to have forgotten how to do this. Thanks.
tom

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
I think you go to "Gallery", then select the "Add Media" button in the upper right corner, then click the "An album" radio button, and then "Choose an album..." menu drop down and you can select the "Create an album..." option.

Mike

upload_2022-2-7_0-40-19.png

twautomotive

Donation Time
Thank you for your help. I would like to send some pictures to a member. Is there any way to make an album and the pictures will not be posted in the LATEST PICTURES IN THE GALLERY? I do not want to "bother" members looking at parts meant for one specific member.
Tom

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thank you for your help. I would like to send some pictures to a member. Is there any way to make an album and the pictures will not be posted in the LATEST PICTURES IN THE GALLERY? I do not want to "bother" members looking at parts meant for one specific member.
Tom

You can attach pictures or media to a private message.

When logged in, click on Private Messages at the top-right of any forum page.

At the top-right of the Private Messages page, click on Send a Private Message

At the top of the Send a Private Message page, enter the forum username(s) of the person(s) you want to send the pictures to.

Use the action buttons at the top of the page to attach images, media or media gallery.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Don't y'all have the option of a public or private album?
The new forum software does:)