• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

A NOS Rootes Parts Collection

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Is John still with us?
Have not heard from him in a long time. If I look close I would find some of the parts he bought from me years ago. He even wanted to buy empty Rootes boxes too!

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Part of me says “wow, what a fantastic collection - I’d love to own that, too,” while the other part of me laments that all of these parts are going unused when there are cars that need very much these parts, or that they might be used as original models to recreate new and needed parts.

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
If this is John in Southern California, I’ve been there and his inventory is amazing. Would love to get back in touch with him. Nice man.

Last edited: