• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

A Nice Day at Last

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
67 degrees and sunshine in Atlanta today! Nicest day we have had in a couple of months.

Got in a 10 mile bicycle ride which was long overdue.

Back to more heavy rain tomorrow; but better than snow or ice!

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
We are still waiting. Yesterday we had multiple bouts of rain, snow and sleet. Also a few minutes of sunshine. I have no idea how that managed to sneak in.
Bill

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Back in February we had a few teasers but this month with almost 2 ft of snow on the ground
and more predicted for next week.........will it ever end?!!!

Cheers!
Steve

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Looking at the title of this thread and the old Country and Western song, "My Elusive Dream" popped into my head. The tile is is becoming very appropriate.

But that is good. I have a coolant leak located on the rear of the head. That means it is about an inch from the firewall and I will have to slide the engine forward a couple of inches to get to it. But with the weather we have, it just means something to do while waiting for the road salt to disappear.

"Oh Happy Days"

Bill

65beam

Donation Time
Bill ,
We found a lot of salt on the roads in W.Va and Va. The roads were dry but there was enough salt dumped that my black trailer has a grey ting now.