• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

69 Alpine body - MN

65beam

Donation Time

he doesn't say if the transmission is from this car. the transmission from the 69 could not be used in a series alpine as is. it would require a different input shaft and I don't think the type J over drive unit will fit in the alpine trans tunnel without mods to the tunnel. the J is larger than the D.

Cactusmasher

Donation Time
69 Alpine body etc.

For what it's worth.....the wheels on this car are Carrol Shelby "Talledega" wheels and are pretty hard to come by. Don't know that they're pretty costly, but I have only found 2 sets in 35 years and have seen only one late series Alpine with these wheels. I put one set on my first V6 conversion and sold the other set. Wish I had them back....the guy that bought my first conversion won't sell me the wheels back. My first set came off a Pinto for $15 apiece. The last set cost me $400. They are aluminum and polishable and look good with the spinners like this car has. They come in 14 & 13 inch size and I had 6,8 and 10 inch widths. If anybody out there has a set they would sell or knows of someone who does, please let me know. Thanks.