• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

65 Alger for sale on ebay

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
Don’t know if you could call it an Alger. Has a Buick 215. So not even a Tiger clone.

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
That car was on this site a lot.

Yep. In fact, it appeared on the cover of our calendar three or four, maybe six years ago. Here’s the thread for it. I kept in touch with the previous owner for a while. He told me he sold it to a dude in California, and the new owner pretty much took it off the trailer and drove it right into a shop for a significant restoration.

Neither FauxTiger66 nor CobraLee1 has been on the site in more than 6 years. So I’m going based on what I remember, which is becoming less and less these days.