1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

65 Alger for sale on ebay

Discussion in 'Ebay / Craigslist / Other Discoveries' started by tylerite3124, Aug 13, 2022.

1. tylerite3124

tylerite3124 Platinum Level Sponsor

2. MikeH

MikeH Platinum Level Sponsor

Don’t know if you could call it an Alger. Has a Buick 215. So not even a Tiger clone.

3. Aladin Sane

Aladin Sane Gold Level Sponsor

I think his asking price is a little optimistic.

4. 260Alpine

260Alpine Silver Level Sponsor

That car was on this site a lot.

5. Greggers

Greggers SAOCA Vice President Platinum Level Sponsor

Yep. In fact, it appeared on the cover of our calendar three or four, maybe six years ago. Here’s the thread for it. I kept in touch with the previous owner for a while. He told me he sold it to a dude in California, and the new owner pretty much took it off the trailer and drove it right into a shop for a significant restoration.

Neither FauxTiger66 nor CobraLee1 has been on the site in more than 6 years. So I’m going based on what I remember, which is becoming less and less these days.