• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

63 GT gearbox

oLD lIMEY

Donation Time
Hi I have the early non synchromesh 1st box, I want to replace the synchromesh rings on 2,3 and 4. Are all these synchromesh rings the same? Thanks.

RootesRacer

Donation Time
Hi I have the early non synchromesh 1st box, I want to replace the synchromesh rings on 2,3 and 4. Are all these synchromesh rings the same? Thanks.

Yep all 3 are the same part.

BTW I was in Kitchener/Waterloo yesterday (just noticed your location).

oLD lIMEY

Donation Time
Barrie is 1 hour north of Toronto Kitchener/ Waterloo is about 2 west of us.
Do you know why it's called Kitchener, it used to be called Berlin ( big German community ) but during the first world war changed it's name. The Oktoberfest is well worth visiting.

RootesRacer

Donation Time
Barrie is 1 hour north of Toronto Kitchener/ Waterloo is about 2 west of us.
Do you know why it's called Kitchener, it used to be called Berlin ( big German community ) but during the first world war changed it's name. The Oktoberfest is well worth visiting.

I was a bit late for Octoberfest for sure, but it being a German settled town was not lost on me based on the names of the streets.