• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

63 Alpine for sale

Charles Myers

Silver Level Sponsor
Price reduced. I brought this Alpine in from Phoenix...it is a series 2, there is no rust...zero. The 1592 has a new head and runs great
Stombergs have been rebuilt as have the gauges. Car is very peppy...doesn't stop worth a damn.
Always draws attention at car shows. It's ready to drive as is or the perfect car for a full restoration.
or the v6 swap. $13,000.00. I have a lot of pictures - just text cjmyers49@gmail.com
The car is located in Lancaster PA

Attachments

• yard.jpg
    yard.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 96
  • driveway.jpg
    driveway.jpg
    308.9 KB · Views: 97
  • engone 2.jpg
    engone 2.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 96
  • int 2.jpg
    int 2.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
Charles,

You should provide a few more details, such as which series it is (series 2, 3, and 4 were all made during 1963), and how you ended up with Strombergs on a 1592 engine. Maybe you have a 1725?

Mike

Rodney Shelast

Donation Time
Hi Charles...Is this Alpine still available please, if so, would I be able to obtain additional information (mileage, exact year, etc...) Thank you..

Rod Shelast
Kelowna, BC, Canada