• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

4 lug rear end and front hubs

KenDemp

Donation Time
I have a set of 4 lug front hubs and a complete rear end. Condition of the rear end unknown, as is the gear ratio, though I believe it to be in working order. I got it from Randy Willets as a working rear end. He believed it to be a 3.89

Located in the southwest part of Mass, near Springfield, Albany, and Hartford.

tc_157

Donation Time
Front Hubs

I am in need of front hubs and spindles. Would you split the hubs/rear and do you possibly have spindles as well? Thanks.

KenDemp

Donation Time
Sure, I will split them up. Not sure what you mean by spindle. I can post or send a picture of what I have when I get home from work. If you mean the part of the hub that has the splines and threads for the knock offs, no I do not have that.

mikephillips

Donation Time
Spindles, the uprights that connect from theupper Arm to the lower and carry the brake caliper and hub/rotor assembly.