• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

3001 RW RACE CAR STOLEN IN UK - Please be on the look out

alpine_64

Donation Time
Horrible news, wasn't another of the works LM cars stolen from a lockup in the 70's and vanished??

Was 3001 taken from a meeting or from storage??:(

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
So sad to hear this-I thought it was living in the USA in New England-the owner bought it at auction a few years ago. Did he send it over for an event?

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
3000RW, the Harrington is fine and still in the US.

3001RW was the Alpine with the hardtop. I'm thinking this was a replica of 3001RW but I am not certain. In any case... having your car stolen is terrible.

Last edited:

PETER CLAYTON

Donation Time
FROM THE FB PAGE. Hagerty Classic Cars UK IT'S BEEN RECOVERED!! More details to follow. We'll let you know if your efforts helped in finding the car. THANK YOU EVERYONE!