• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2022 Calendar arrived!

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
Looked what came in the mail today! Thanks Eric G for sending them out in time for New Years. Great job on putting it together. Will be putting it to use for future events. Thanks for using the SuperMinx estate on March feature!image.jpg image.jpg

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I can't wait to get mine! But, lets also be sure to give Greggers a round of applause of all of the hard work he put into preparing it!

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Yes thanks to Greggers big time and to all of you who sent us photos! Calendar mailing update-I am still waiting on the Diamond level incentives which arrive a week from today. I am mailing out batches of calendars and items over the next two weeks and hope to have them to our members ASAP. Of course if we keep having sunshine and 75 degree temps here in South Carolina which force me to drive Sunbeams around, it may take a little longer.....!

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
Good Job Greggers! Alot of work goes into it getting it done every year. Going to look good on the shop wall, will have to get a writeup ready for March!

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Updates
All of the Platinum members calendars are in the mail as well as most of the Gold members too. The rest of the Gold members and all of the Diamond members will be mailed this coming week. Thanks for your membership!

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
I got my calendar today. I would love to have a finished car to submit for next year's effort, but I dont have mine back in the garage yet, and of course I need to complete a full electrical and interior installation once I get it back.

Thanks for the efforts of both the car owners and the members who put the calendar together.

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Got mine over the weekend and it's hanging in the shop, where it belongs!
Really nice job!
Cheers!
Steve

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Updates
I mailed the last Gold member's packages on Tuesday and then mailed half the Diamond member's packages yesterday and the rest will be mailed today. Enjoy your Diamond member bonus! Next up will be mailing the Silver member's letters.

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor
Updates
I mailed the last Gold member's packages on Tuesday and then mailed half the Diamond member's packages yesterday and the rest will be mailed today. Enjoy your Diamond member bonus! Next up will be mailing the Silver member's letters.
I got my Diamond sponsor pkg today! Love the badge!

Gary T

Gold Level Sponsor
I received my 2022 calendar today and I agree those cars are beautiful. I also like the variety and color selections and models chosen. Good job.

Durhamguy

Platinum Level Sponsor
I received the calendar last week and it looks great. Very happy that our Alpine showed up as a small picture in the month of May. Thanks

Silver Creek Sunbeam

Gold Level Sponsor
I agree it looks great. Part of my car made the collage (nobody else has those wheels…LoL) and my Alpine is the small, inset photo for March.
Bonus for me is that March is my birthday month AND he put my car right in the middle of Mardi Gras week, which tells me to laissez bon temps roulez!