• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2020 Calendar

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Great work, again!

Nice touch with the members name's on each.

Very well done.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I got my membership packet today. Great work Greggers! I agree with others that having forum names with the photos is a nice addition. And, I looked at the photos with a new eye, now that I know what Greg goes though to get them into the calendar. And, my thanks to Eric for the distribution work. That cannot have been easy.

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Let me join in the accolades regarding the 2020 calendar. I received mine yesterday. Great job, Greg and Eric! P

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
Great calendar for 2020. Love seeing the forum names on it. Thanks to Greg and Eric and all who worked or submitted photos. I even liked the restored non-Alpine photo. Not so enthused about the "diamond in the rough" Humber(?) in November, though. I guess there is some "art" in a photo of a decaying artifact from the past, but .....? Maybe I'd be more enthused if it was an Alpine destined for restoration. But, again, thanks to Greg and all for this.

Tom

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Patience guys. I am getting these mailed out and started with the Diamond levels and ending with the Silver levels. I am now halfway done with the Gold levels. You will get yours soon-foreign countries will take a little longer!

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
I am not trying to make more work for the creators of the calendar, but in addition to the forum user names, I would love to see a short blurb describing the car. Maybe put this back on the person who submits the photo?

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
How about those folks with their car on the calendar put that info here on the forum-if they choose to....That would make for some great reading!

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
That is a fine idea. Maybe when your cars month comes up, post a thread telling about the car and the scene in the picture?

loose_electron

Donation Time
Just got the calendar, thanks for including my S2. (July)

FYI - In the background, that's San Diego Bay and the city of San Diego.