• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2015 calendar

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Let's get started now....

Get your cameras out. Let's get some pictures of your cars outside with bundled up driver and passenger. Winter season maintenance or upgrades. First of Spring drives, car shows, last drive in autumn.

Get artsy. Have fun. Shoot now, send them in October/November. I'll put out the call.

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
I just saw the preview of the calendar for this year. My fault it's late but won't happen again.

Get your cameras out and start shooting. Someone in heavy snow pm me. I got an idea for a picture I'd love to see get shot.

We're going to push for final pictures in August. September at the latest this time. This will give us plenty if time to get the selections to Andrew for his amazing work. Get them out in December. Hopefully.

Please pm me with comments pro and con about the 2014.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
How about using a PIC that Nick O' posted of Santa and an Alpine for the December one?

Toyanvil

Gold Level Sponsor
It is 72 degrees and sunny here today, so we went for a drive.
IMG_1665-XL.jpg

IMG_1772-XL.jpg

IMG_1769-XL.jpg

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Pic#1 should be the cover for the next calendar.
Ok folks! Send your pictures to Nick (series6)

Tom j

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
Super photos. Our trees in Ontario look just like that, except it's snow and ice on the branches, not blossoms. 2 more months before the "other woman" is out of storage.
Bobbo

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Not too early to start shooting pictures for 2015. Many of you have gotten you membership packets. Got some nice comments already. Pm me when you have something to submit. I'll send you my email address. The best every month will get an Amtrak poster. We have 10 or 12. Autographed by Tom our membership guy. Ok. (Or not.)

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Given enough time that's possible. If that's what the membership wants no problem. Get me pictures with that information earlier.

We need to start getting entries August/September in order to get them to Andrew to put it together and get it to the printer then get the packets in the wind in time for January 1.

One last thing. Remember this is done by volunteers. Give us some time to get this done on time.

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Nick,

I have read over this thread and do not see the email address to send pictures to for the calendar. Can you refresh us on where to send them?

Cheers,

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
FYI-I happy to say that we're starting to get some really great photographs for next years calendar. Thanks to the members who sent in photographs. Keep sending in entries!

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
I was just thinking about some of the old car calendars showing them in fields, next to barns and old gas stations ,under trees and such.