• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2014 Officer elections

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
The current 2 year election term is nearing the end, 1 more quarter left.

So it's time to start thinking about Officers for 2014-2015!

Please start considering candidates/volunteers. Nominate yourself, nominate your friends and neighbors. All input is welcome.

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
I'll run for VP again unless a better candidate comes along.

Why not President?

I guess I left out some details, like the elected positions on the Governing Board:

President
Vice President
Treasurer
Secretary
Membership Director

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Really ? no one wants to step up, or even discuss being an officer?
Pretty hard to figure out.

Tom j

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Any one interested in being an officer in this club? We've got lots of active site users. Who wants to step in and give back a bit for what you've gotten from the club.

Tom j

Last edited:

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Heck with it. I'm in for another round.

I owe this club a lot. I made some great friends. Learned a bunch.

Last edited:

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Thanks Nick. I will also, but it sure would be great to have some more folks INVOLVED in a constructive way.

BTW, how's it going with your tasks? If I can help in any way let me know

Tom j

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
My appologies. I have a property sale I'm handling for my mom. I'm in the middle since my dads passing. Working on other family biz. Planned to do it last weekend. Every time I sat down there was an interruption. Will try again this weekend. Sorry it's taking so long. I've been whining about not having enough to do and when I finally get something assigned.....

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Family first. This is just a hobby.
Hope everything works out.

Tom j

how come we're the only ones posting on this thread?

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
If I nominate someone to represent the club as an officer, it'll probably work against them AND they may not like it since I'm not the best Alpiner out here, but that said...DAN R FOR PRESIDENT! 50 plus years experience with Sunbeams, helpful, knowledgeable about original and modified Sunbeams, smart, cool, and salt of the Earth kind of guy. Dan R is like a really good paint job, the closer you look the better he appears! I hate to do this to you Dan, it's not like you don't give enough, but you'd be a great representative of everything Sunbeam, and especially Alpine.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
If I nominate someone to represent the club as an officer, it'll probably work against them AND they may not like it since I'm not the best Alpiner out here, but that said...DAN R FOR PRESIDENT! 50 plus years experience with Sunbeams, helpful, knowledgeable about original and modified Sunbeams, smart, cool, and salt of the Earth kind of guy. Dan R is like a really good paint job, the closer you look the better he appears! I hate to do this to you Dan, it's not like you don't give enough, but you'd be a great representative of everything Sunbeam, and especially Alpine.

I second your nomination.

Bill

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
If he wants to run, he can put his name up for the office he thinks he can best serve the club. Pretty simple.