• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2012 Photo Contest

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Get your car clean, your camera out, find a cool spot and take some shots. We are holding our photo contest again this year. Please email me new photos of your car and we will vote on the top 6 cars and then it is up to our membership to vote for the winners.

Photos will be accepted until the 1st of June 2012. The top 3 winners will find their cars on our club calendar and custom membership posters in 2013. Each winner will also receive a 13” x 19” full colour poster of their car.

Please provide your name, year of car, series of car, forum alias and donation membership status (gold, silver, bronze etc.) with your photo.:)
Location or place the photo was taken would also be cool.

Email your photos to:
drafting at ramdesign dot on dot ca

Have fun and thank you for being a SAOCA Member.

Regards,
Andrew Masse

Andrew

Donation Time
I have only recieved images from 6 people. Please try and send me some good photos guys and gals! If you win we will be sure to make you up a great poster for your garage.

All the best,
Andrew

Dzynr_Ron

Silver Level Sponsor
Maybe because too many of us are forum participants but haven't shelled out cash for a membership :) , I just did as I came into possession of a 'round tuit' :) And I will submit a pic via email too ! Ron

Andrew

Donation Time
Maybe because too many of us are forum participants but haven't shelled out cash for a membership :) , I just did as I came into possession of a 'round tuit' :) And I will submit a pic via email too ! Ron

Thanks for the photo and being a part of the contest, your car looks great. I look forward to working on the custom poster graphics. As stated, your photo is great and please note that you can submit more than one photo if you wish.

Regards,
Andrew

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Members,

Take the time to take your car/s to a location that represents your area and shows off your car. Be creative. The weather's great for afternoon drives so take your camera, or a friend who can shoot, and participate. At the least you'll end up with some good shots of your car and you might end up on one of our posters. Andrew does a great job and puts a bunch of time into this project for the benefit of the Club.

It's digital so all it costs you is gas. Come on..... :cool:

Andrew

Donation Time
Is it an Alpine-only contest or are other Rootes cars eligible?

Hi Tony,

The Alpine is most important for the contest but if you enter another Rootes car it will be judged and you may see your non Alpine car in our 2013 Calendar.

Regards,
Andrew

Andrew

Donation Time
Hi Tony,

The judges have just gone through the photos and soon we will post the 4 top photos so that members can vote on the cars. I have the vote/poll set up this week. Thank you for being involved, I loved the photos of your Rapier.

Thanks,
Andrew