• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2012 Great Scot! Car show

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Hello everyone, it's time to announce the 2012 Great Scot British Car show. This is the show we have been holding at Furman Universary, in Greenville, SC in conjunction with one of the largest Highland games in the southeast.

The date of the show is May 26, which is on the Saturday of the long Memorial Day weekend, so there is plenty of time to get here and return home.

I have the registration forms ready to send out, but the Greenville games is working on a new website, so the registration info is not listed. In the meantime, please email me at sammaw at bellsouth.net and I will reply with the reg info. I will post the link to the Greenvile games website when it is up and running.

I hope a good many folks can make it, as we have always had a good time with a nice Sunbeam representation.

Thanks,

Sam

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Sam,

We'll be there. This is one of the nicest shows around guys! Please come and support it. Last year we had 10% of the show field in Sunbeams!!!

Cheers,
Todd

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Hello guys, here's an update on the Greenville games website. Its online now with the registration documents ready for download.

http://www.gallabrae.com/events/2

The site is pretty cool with some good photos that really would make you want to see a highland games if you have never been to one.

hope you can make it

Sam

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
This is one of the best shows and venues in this area.
Unfortunately we can't do the holiday shows anymore:(
we'll be there in spirit,
Raise a pint for me ! ! but only one;)

Tom j

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Sorry you can't make it Tom, I imagine I'll catch up with you in Columbia, but I do think they have a permanently reserved stool for you at the Carolina Ale House in downtown Greenville, so you do need to get up to visit them sometime soon.:)

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Hello everyone, here's an update for the 2012 Great Scot British Car show. This is the show we have been holding at Furman Universary, in Greenville, SC in conjunction with one of the largest Highland Games in the southeast.

The date of the show is May 26, which is on the Saturday of the long Memorial Day weekend, so there is plenty of time to get here and return home.

The website with downloadable registration forms and an online registration feature is http://www.gallabrae.com/events/2

I hope a good many folks can make it, as we have always had a good time with a nice Sunbeam representation.

Thanks,

Sam

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Guys and Gals in the Southeast,

This is one nice show that is only 6 weeks away. Get those projects on the road and come join us in Greenville SC. No reason not to have 10 plus Sunbeams there.

Cheers,

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Just a reminder, the advanced registration is open for about 2 more weeks, and I wanted to let you all know that we will have door prize drawings for those preregistered. If your planning to come get those registrations in!

Thanks

Sam

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Yep, Steve Pace and I are going to drive the day of show, see you all there !

Tom j

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
That's Great Tom and Steve

As a reminder to anyone else planning on coming to the show, the early registration will end with entries post marked by May 12th. Hop off the fence and send those registrations in.

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Guys, we had some problems with the online registration program not capturing all of the info it should have been collecting, so if registered online, shoot me a pm so I can get whatever is missing. Also because of this, we are going to waive the extra tenspot for day of show registration. So come on out and join your Sunbeam Brothers under the banner of Clan Sunbeam! Also if your coming fill out the registration document and email it to me and I will go ahead and make up your packet to save you time at check in.

Sam