• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2 finned cars!

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Went to my first car show of 2020 today. I had never seen a Henry J parked next to an Alpine (Steve S car)
before. Nice to compare.2 finned cars.jpg

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Eric, I had an uncle that worked making the Henry J's.... He had several of them when I was a kid. Always wanted one but by the time I could buy one my interest went to the '34 and 40 FORD's.

While stationed in Charleston '62 thru '67 I finally bought a '51 Dark Blue and installed a '62 Chevy 409 just to cruise around the area:)

Always a lot of fun especially thru the drive-ins like Momma Kate's on US52.

Yep! I can remember that far back!!

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
That Henry J appears to be Tubbed. I'm thinking it's a handful but loads of fun.