• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2 Factory Steel Hardtops For Sale

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
I am posting these hardtops for a friend. I'm hoping someone here can use them. His name is Bruce, lives in the Milwaukee area and he can be reached at 414-529-0765. He is willing to build a wood crate for $75 to transport the top by your shipper unless of course you can pick it up in Milwaukee. He is asking $700 each and both are in about the same condition with the back corners needing replacement. But they have all the hardware including the stainless rear window trim. I have only pictured one hardtop below but as mentioned, both are in the same condition. The other one is cream colored.

Rick

Black Hdtp 1.jpg Black Hdtp 2.jpg Black Hdtp 3.jpg Black Hdtp 4.jpg Black Hdtp 5.jpg