• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1967 Sunbeam Alpine Project - $3,400 (Bridgeton)

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
This 1967 Sunbeam Alpine has a surprisingly solid body without any serious rust issues. It should be an easy project that can be finished back as an Alpine or converted to a Tiger. As a bonus, we have another Alpine parts car that is included for the one price. The parts car is very rusty but does include a rare hardtop. $3400 for the pair.

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/ctd/d/bridgeton-1967-sunbeam-alpine-project/7294805511.html

I'm not associated with seller. I just thought it was interesting project with parts car/hardtop.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
My old stomping ground! I am surprised I never heard of this place before. It does look like a good deal. If it is as rust free as they say, someone should be able to make at least one nice car from the best of the two.