• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1966 Mk1a Tiger

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
This is a parts or really ambitious restoration project. Very rusty and missing just about everything.
Still has its original front suspension with complete steering, complete rear suspension with the panhard
rod and bracket, the firewall and tunnel as well as the transmission mount, and original top hats.
I'll include some sheet metal that I purchased ( doors and a trunk lid) as well as the firewall braces.

I also have a Series V Alpine purchased for frame and sheet metal that I can include for an addition
price.

This Tiger has been verified through the Jensen ledger and that is included as well.
Asking $4k of best offer.
PM me and we'll talk!
Cheers!
SteveDSCN0718.JPG DSCN0719.JPG

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
OK, it's been about two weeks and 158 views of this ad. I need to move this car and will combine the
Series V Alpine, plus some extra sheet metal for one price.

]If anyone has any interest in these, hit me with your best offer!
Cheers!
Steve

alpine_64

Donation Time
Steve,

I think you are better off advertising it in the Tiger forums or mail lists Facebook groups etc

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks Michael, I'm starting to think the same thing. I would be willing to part this out should anyone
be interested in the front suspension, rear end, firewall & tunnel etc.
Cheers!
Steve