• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1965 Tiger project (Santa Clara, California)

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/7548464357.html

00z0z_4ox7VMwm8D3z_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
How about the car guys that say never buy the mechanics car because it's the last one to get any maintenance;)

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
Did Tigers have the same battery boxes as Alpines behind the passenger seat even though the battery was located in the trunk? I thought the second pipe in the dual exhaust arrangement was routed through where the battery box would have been located.

Mike

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Did Tigers have the same battery boxes as Alpines behind the passenger seat even though the battery was located in the trunk? I thought the second pipe in the dual exhaust arrangement was routed through where the battery box would have been located.

Mike
Tigers still had the door, but there was no battery box installed. Instead, that's where the electric fuel pump was located.... at least that was how mine was set up. I used to open that door and watch the rear spring get wound up when I'd goose it!

alpine_64

Donation Time
Tigers still had the door, but there was no battery box installed. Instead, that's where the electric fuel pump was located.... at least that was how mine was set up. I used to open that door and watch the rear spring get wound up when I'd goose it!
Thats the setup on all mki and mkia Tigers.

The mkii had a different rear deck pressing with no hole for a battery box and the pump relocated to the spare wheel well

JackSun

Diamond Level Sponsor
No connection or relation to the seller , just saw it looking for something else & NOT looking for a Tiger , but ,
If someone is ….seems to me from the pics , the ‘65 Tiger w/ rusty Rockers , listed on Daytona Beach C L Auto Parts
for $11,500 seems a better deal than all these dollars for all this work ….IMO .

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor