• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1965 MKI Tiger For Sale

AndrewM

Donation Time
1965 Tiger MkI for sale (B947xxxx, Colour Code #58). Tiger is completely disassembled (ready for the “dipper”). The chassis and JAL plates were removed from the body when the car was disassembled by the previous owner, but they are intact. The body shell has the typical rust in the “X” brace at the exhaust passages and the spring mounts. The rocker panels are rusty and will need replacement. The trunk, passenger and driver floors are solid. The transmission tunnel has some rust at the tunnel to floor seams.
The car is complete, with the original 260 and 4-speed top loader, spare/battery cover panel in trunk, instruments, lights, etc. There is no interior, fan shroud or air cleaner. Asking $9,750 firm. Serious inquires only. Will not part out, so please don’t ask. If not sold as package, then it will go to ebay as parts. I need to fund the Alpine project!

Digital pictures are in the works. Please e-mail for pictures of body. I will follow–up within a few days.

Email - vtmartin@earthlink.net

Andrew

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Jeff
Liked your documentation.Something I never seemed to do.Absolutley loved the battery support.Presume it came from an Alpine forest

Jeff Scoville

Donation Time
As I recall, that was due to a short battery cable length!
You'd think it would have been easier to replace the cable.