• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1963 Series III For Sale

63alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Well finally time to think about selling. This 1963 Series III completed a rotisserie restoration on a rust free car in 2000. Garage kept and lovingly cared for ever since. Car won Best Series III at Invasion X in 2010. It is not concourse but it looks, runs and drives beautifully. I just haven't used it nearly enough in the last couple of years and, after 10 years of ownership, feel it's time to pass it on. Car is located in Charlotte, NC. You can view some pictures here: http://www.daeth.com/alpine.html. Price is $16.5k OBO but I believe it is worth all that money. Message me if you are genuinely interested. Thanks.

alpine_64

Donation Time
I remember your cars progress on the old forum, and when it got on the road, always thought it was one of the nicer alpine projects.... Hope the new owner enjoys it :cool:

cdk84

Donation Time
What Jay said

Your Series III is simply stunning! Sad to think you're passing her on to another owner, but someone will be very fortunate.

Best Wishes,

David

63alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
I took several pictures today to show how the car is now as the pics online are a few years old (PM me your e-mail for the link). It has been done about 4,000 dry miles in our ownership and as you can see it is still in beautiful condition. Everything works and the only issue we've ever had is a leaky brake servo (about 3 years ago) which we had rebuilt by White Post Restorations. This car needs to be driven more.