• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1959 Hillman Husky, side windows

Filister

Gold Level Sponsor
Anyone interested in a pair of side windows for the back of a 59 Hillman husky. These are the sliding type. Decent shape but need a good cleaning. Missing the closing latch on one window. Must pick up in the San Francisco bay area. Free

Been in a barn the last 45 years. Hate to throw em away.

alpine_64

Donation Time
Anyone interested in a pair of side windows for the back of a 59 Hillman husky. These are the sliding type. Decent shape but need a good cleaning. Missing the closing latch on one window. Must pick up in the San Francisco bay area. Free

Been in a barn the last 45 years. Hate to throw em away.
Try posting to TEAE.. A few more general rootes car guys there.. Or maybe a rootes group FB page

hillmanhuskyguy

Silver Level Sponsor
Howdy, I'd be happy to take them off your hands. I'll be in the South Bay Area in August (for car week
and the races!) Would you mind holding them. If not I could probably talk my nephew into doing a mini
Hillman road trip.

Filister

Gold Level Sponsor
Well, since I've had these for over 40 years, I can hold on a few more months... :) I live maybe a couple of hours from south bay. Check 94561 (Oakley) for location. And BTW, I have many mechanical parts for Sunbeam/Hillman /Singer. Some body. If there is anything else you need. Not as cheap as the windows tho but cheap. Trying to thin out my collection. Please let me know if you change your mind.

hillmanhuskyguy

Silver Level Sponsor
Well, since I've had these for over 40 years, I can hold on a few more months... :) I live maybe a couple of hours from south bay. Check 94561 (Oakley) for location. And BTW, I have many mechanical parts for Sunbeam/Hillman /Singer. Some body. If there is anything else you need. Not as cheap as the windows tho but cheap. Trying to thin out my collection. Please let me know if you change your mind.
Sorry for the very late response, apologies. I'd love to find a set of Husky rear fenders... Drivetrain on my 60 is Lotus/Ford. Looking for the bulging
rear fenders, like on Doug's Hemi Husky.

See you in a few months.
Cris

Filister

Gold Level Sponsor
Sorry, no husky body parts left. They do pop up now and again around here. I'll keep my eye open.